- Lionfresh - Smoked Chicken Pieces
- 0 Button Mushrooms - Slice thick.
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper.
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper.
- 1/2 Tomato.
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper.
- 5-7 Cloves Garlic.
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic.
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil.
- Veeba Ranch Dressing
- Salad Greens.
- Feta Cheese.
- Heat oil, add black pepper and minced garlic, increase heat to maximum, tip in mushrooms, toss one minute, add salt, take off heat leaving everything half cooked and with a crunch, at this stage add in chicken if using .
- You can leave your Vegetables raw, or as I did, Cut peppers, add olive oil, whole garlic and then cook covered 2-3 minutes just to soften them and warm up their juices.Take off heat, add chopped tomatoes. Set aside.
- Mix mushrooms,chicken and peppers. Leave to chill as you get busy assembling the salad.
- Toss salad greens with Ranch Dressing , lay on the plate , place chicken , mushrooms and peppers on the leaves.
- Randomly add Feta if using and you are all set with this delicious plateful of a riot of flavours and colours !
It took me longer to write the recipe out than it did to make the salad.