Atul Sikand's Spicy Thai Pork Ribs Curry
- 1 Tablespoon Thai Red Curry Paste.
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce.
- 1 Teaspoon Palm Sugar - Or use brown sugar.
- 1/2 " Grated Galangal - Or use ginger.
- Juice of 1 Lemon.
- 10-15 Cloves Garlic.
- 5-7 Whole Shallots.
- Bunch of Basil Leaves.
- Marinate ribs in all the above for 30 minutes.
- Now you may either cook in a wok, seer at high for 3-4 minutes, sprinkle some water and cook covered for another 20 minutes on low heat till done or bake them at 180C in a dutch oven for 30 minutes.
- Finger licking delicious !
Atul Sikand, one of the forces behind Asian Hawkers Market, is also the founder and moderator of Sikandalous Cuisine, one of Facebook's largest Indian recipe-sharing community of 27,000 members (and counting!), and a respected social media restaurant reviewer and influencer.